Monday 12 March 2012

It's A Beautiful Lie

Lie awake in bed at night
And think about your life
Do you want to be different?
Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
'Cause this is just a game
It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me

It's time to forget about the past

To wash away what happened last
Hide behind an empty face
Don't ask too much, just say
'Cause this is just a game
Everyone's looking at me
I'm running around in circles, baby
A quiet desperation's building higher
I've got to remember this is just a game
yeah man, how ya doin'?
I'm just finish my 1st exam paper. but it's not 'bout the paper......it's 'bout the beautiful lie. I've through one beautiful lie and it's rotten my heart. I don't know what this kind of people want from me. I HAVE NOTHING to be taken or whatever it is I just DO NOT UNDERSTAND. maybe you got A+++ in your Lie subject. you want to be good in front of people but the fact is? not absolutely no! Okay I'm sorry if you feel unpleasant with my present in your life. But the point is what do you want from me??? You want money? You've more than I've. I guess you want my heart......'cause my heart may not be pure as you're......'cause all you do is LIE. yes the big capital of L, I, E. sometime it's so crazy. C'mon man, it's not necessary to lie, what will you get? what do you get? happiness? goodness? money? satisfy? country? power? mortality? pride? C'mon answer me! what do you get? heaven? be yourself and be who you are. maybe I'm weak and everybody can step their foots on my head rite? is that all you want? I've never meet this kind of people, lying 24hours. the past is no matter now, it's the future of what you want to be. learn to be a good person, being good to people 'round you. turn up the fake and truth! stop doing this shit!









0 catatan:

Post a Comment