Monday 2 April 2012

F R I E N D S come, leave, and come back......

K A W A N  datang, pergi, dan kembali......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to be perfect
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said

If you believe it's in my soul
I'd say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I'm trying to let you know
That I'm better off on my own

This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But it's the only thing that I have

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you
I'll wait here forever just to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words

I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, as I bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go

Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

All the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to go
I've come to an end, I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do I live without the ones I love?
............................................................
Place and time always on my mind
............................................................
I have so much to say but you're so far away
Now and then I try to find
A place in my mind
So far away
And I need you to know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kalaulah kita boleh kembali ke masa lampau
kalaulah ada mesin masa di dunia ni
kalaulah kalaulah dan kalaulah dan kalaulah
dua perkara kat atas tu BETUL
mungkin akulah org pertama yg pergi ke masa lampau
dan kalau pun diberi pilihan sama ada ke masa lampau atau masa depan
aku pilih masa lampau
masa depan terlalu bahaya utk aku mengetahuinya
masa lampau selalu bermain dlm fikiran
hidup umpama ladang kosong yg terbiar
semuanya tak seperti yg diidamkan
kita terlalu banyak berkhayal
dan mungkin akulah org yg paling banyak membazirkan masa utk berkhayal

......mungkin bersambung......hati sudah tiada daya......tangan sudah lemah......jari sudah tiada semangat......fikiran ke masa lampau......sebelum aku berhenti menulis, nak bagitau pada korang, KALAULAH BOLEH KEMBALI KE MASA LAMPAU - kawan datang, pergi, dan 
K E M B A L I  S E M U L A

4 catatan:

fira shafira said...

Masa depan itu dibeli oleh masa sekarang...dan masa lampau dijadikan sebagai pengalaman hidup...

akmal said...

kalaulah ada mesin masa, aku ingin ubah semuanya mereka2 yg pernah berada di sekeliling aku, kembalikan semua apa yg aku hilang sekarang. masa depan bermula dgn sekarang......

kucen debab said...

let them be mal..bg diorng blajar dr ksilapan sndri...mistake always made us stronger..made u stronger..xdew diploma,degree,phd or what so ever yng offer sijil maturity..it is up to us to find it by making a mistake it self..let them learn..remember friend, we r not perfect.....dont afraid to see what in front of u..always learn to prepare

akmal said...

I tried to be perfect cause I know that Im not for em. manusia ghairah akan kesempurnaan, kecantikan, kemewahan...

Post a Comment